2017-06-13

HAUTTMAN Deep Discovery

This beautifully detailed looking diver is called the Deep Discovery from an online premium micro-brand known as Hauttman Watches.



I say online as up until now, Hauttman have only ever really existed on Facebook – however a full website is underway.



This is their proposed debut diver which is still in the works. It looks pretty cool.



I know very little about the Deep Discovery, in fact I cannot even confirm its name, but thought you guys might like to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to write about this. It is one of the first offerings this year that has gotten me really excited (about a watch :p ). This looks pretty spectacular ... almost too good to be true. I just rec'd an email today that mentioned a pricepoint and the name "T3D2" alongside the "Deep Discovery" moniker. It would be great if yo could pester them and ask to get a hold of an early prototype when available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paul! I'll see what I can do. I'm always intrigued by something different. Stay tuned for more info.

    ReplyDelete

OceanicTime Archives